I took my 123 BJs to a shop to change, that is how the old mech did it.  Put the knuckle in a vise, put a ball peen round end on the bottom of the BJ then whacked it coupla times with a BFH. Then used the MB press to slide them in. One of them the collar broke, was some off brand Rusty sent me, sent them back for Lemforders and it went right in.  Same deal on a 126 I did.

--FT