You do want to make sure they're still changing the filter.  They USED to do
it at the quick lube around here as part of the service, but now it's a
Jiffy-lube and they don't want to get "internal", though for an extra $60 or
something they will usually do it.

If I recall correctly the way they described it (which seemed ot make sense)
was that they replaced the filter, and then flushed and only the clean oil
from the machine was going through the filter until the flush was
completed.
I guess I'm assuming if that is correct that one of the oil cooler lines
goes more or less directly into the filter before continuing on into the
tranny?...

Levi