Levi wrote:

"As for the flushing, my main hesitation would be "how old is it?"  I
wouldn't bother with a flush before about 60-100K miles (depending on
how "safe" you want to be)."

DON'T wait 60-100K miles on a Honda. That may be true on some cars, but
not on a Honda.  I saw way too many of these cars with transmission
problems when the transmission service had not been done.  I NEVER saw
one Honda with transmission problems when the owner had serviced the
transmission every 30-50K miles.  It is not worth it.  It's $100 every
30-50,000 miles. That is cheap insurance to avoid a $2000 tranny.

Donald H. Snook

1990 300SEL