Geez, I wish we had 12". We've gotten maybe that much this year total and its
all been fluffy light stuff, hardly worth grooming.
We've been out twice this year though. I'm training a new guy which is fun for
me. I think the other groomer operators like having me do the training. They're
both good operators but have a really hard time letting somebody else take
control.
-Curt

    On Sunday, February 14, 2021, 5:44:18 PM EST, greg via Mercedes