We went to a family gathering on Sunday and came back on Monday. The trip was about 750 K so about 465 M.

The computer in the truck said we were down to about 11.7 l per 100 K at one point but by the time we got home it was back up around 12.1.

I filled up this morning as fuel prices have dropped again and we are going to do an even longer run next week. I gambled that prices will not drop more in the next few days and was concerned that they might go up again.

In any event, my numbers likely won't mean much to you folks south of the border but I thought the following was interesting. The truck also records time and since the last fill, I have had it running for 9.6 hours and that works out to about $16.87 dollars per hour. I have driven a little since we got home on Monday afternoon but most of this would be highway miles. My cost per hour would have been higher than this as I paid more for fuel on the previous 2 fills. Somehow, cost per hour seems every bit as useful as miles per gallon.

Randy