This morning I paid $169.9/l  for regular. The previous fill was, I believe, $1.79.9/l.

On 03/08/2022 11:48 AM, Craig via Mercedes wrote:
On Wed, 3 Aug 2022 11:12:53 -0500 Randy Bennell via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

The computer in the truck said we were down to about 11.7 l per 100 K
at one point but by the time we got home it was back up around 12.1.
In any event, my numbers likely won't mean much to you folks south of
the border

[craig ~]$ units
Currency exchange rates from 2012-10-24
2427 units, 68 prefixes, 64 nonlinear units

You have: 11.7 l / 100 km
You want: miles / gallon
        reciprocal conversion
        * 20.103811
        / 0.049741814
You have: 12.1 l / 100 km
You want: miles / gallon
        reciprocal conversion
        * 19.439222
        / 0.051442389

but I thought the following was interesting. The truck also
records time and since the last fill, I have had it running for 9.6
hours and that works out to about $16.87 dollars per hour.
Somehow, cost per hour seems every bit as useful as miles per gallon.
Yes, it is useful, but in a different way than mpg.

Craig