On Wed, Aug 3, 2022, at 11:12, Randy Bennell via Mercedes wrote:

> The truck also records time and since the last fill, I have had it
> running for 9.6 hours and that works out to about $16.87 dollars per
> hour. ... Somehow, cost per hour seems every bit as useful as miles
> per gallon.

Yes, it's interesting, and would be useful if you used the truck for work,
so you know how much you need to earn per hour just to break even on fuel.
Or how much your commute is costing you.

Of course, you really need to include the fully loaded cost including
wear and maintenance to have an accurate number. It's higher than a lot
of people realize.