Curt,

Since you are hard pressed to dissect a matter of what is nothing at all...

Yes, it's conjecture.  You aren't familiar with the traffic procedures in
Savannah anymore than the Savannah Police.  WAS it a left hand turn or a U
turn?  They don't care.  You don't care and I don't care.  The traffic camera
only records vehicles traveling beyond a point.  IT was a U turn, not a turn on
a red light.  ie "left turn"  That tells me that the SPD only care about
revenue.  There was no opportunity given to appeal the "moving violation" by my
wife.  The ticket was clevery issued by the PARKING SERVICES DEPARTMENT for me
to pay.  Now doesn't that sound fishy?  Can we get an AMEN?  Yes, there was a
ticket issued for a "moving violation" by the parking services office?  How am
i supposed to fight a ticket in court?  There is no court date issued for
PARKING SERVICES DEPARTMENT tickets.

It is extremely normal and legal in Savannah traffic to conduct U turns up and
down the entire length of the Abercorn highway.  Usually, a municipality would
post "no U turn sign."  But no, not in Savannah.  They have their cameras, to
catch "the traffic criminals with."  It's amazing how fast normal hard working
decent folks can become criminals.

I didn't agree with the management of the entire Chatham country: from the
taxation, to the court system, how the schools weren't run and yes- even the
policing.  I moved.  Problem fixed.

And, I hear that they have more traffic cameras installed in Savannah now.
I'll be cleaning up my camera proof plate cover just for my next trip there.
I just might get another opportunity to make good their purchase.  That's the
beauty of the camera proof plate; my anonymonity AND MY RIGHT OF DUE PROCESS in
the courts are restored all in one simple act of defiance!  Maybe you'd like to
ride along?  Contact me off list to make arrangements.

Really Curt?  I think somebody got their lunch box stolen one time to many as a
kid?  Do ya think?

Nobody loves me like my mother, and she could be jivin' too.

- B. B. King