Yes, there is that of course.   Maybe or maybe not.

You know, all I wanted to do was give a quick example of a traffic camera
problem (the original idea- traffic cameras) and a simple solution.

The way that my wife's ticket totally skipped any resemblance of "due process"
floored me.  Once aggravated, I investigated to find that there are privacy
issues around traffic cameras as well.

Nobody has yet to mention any state code annotated, anywhere, any state  for
making a crime out of using special anti-traffic camera "plates."   Which may
or may not compound the "criminal activity."  Maybe or maybe not.  Ohh- that's
illegal- probably?  What a joke!  Show me, then I'll worry about it later.

-El bandito del Savannah traffic cameras (Michael)