On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 06:06:14 -0800 (PST) Christopher McCann
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   OT: My new German Shepherd is about 22 weeks old and 55 pounds. Pretty
>    good size for a female. She LOVES to ride in the Benzes. Curls up on
>    the floor in front of the passenger seat. She "goes" well with the
>    car.  Really great dog.

She sounds like she's going to be on the large side!

We've had German Shepherds for 34 years -- as long as we've had Mercedes.

A picture of our litter girl -- 15 months old, 65 pounds, and being
trained as a seizure alert dog for my wife -- as we were waiting for the
Tram to take us to the top of Sandia Peak in Albuquerque is attached. We
had dinner at the restaurant at the top and she laid underneath the table
on my parka, well behaved.

Craig