Craig, your GSD is a good looking one. And Chris, yes, I agree that these
German breeds "go with" these autos. I love to drive around with my
Doberman's head out the window. It's class and more class.

And the siezure detection dogs are great. I love that dogs can be given jobs
to do, and society, and the law recognize it.

It's paradoxical how dogs are given such responsibility (for example, their
scent identification of a crime suspect being admissible in court, or their
role in locating disaster victims) yet in other areas of society it's "no
pets allowed!"

Brian
83 240D

Chris wrote:

OT: My new German Shepherd is about 22 weeks old and 55 pounds. Pretty
   good size for a female. She LOVES to ride in the Benzes. Curls up on
   the floor in front of the passenger seat. She "goes" well with the
   car.  Really great dog.