To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Vergasser vs. Diesel, was 87 TD for sale

That's quite a history. Do you buy new cars, or pre-owned ones? All of
mine have been well used, and I've expected to have to catch up the
maintenance. I've only owned one gas MB - the SLC, and it has been an
education, though the engine technology has little to do with the
problems I've had with it.