Don't forget those who never left the States, got the GI bill, went to
college, paid the bright youngsters to do their homework, cried over
having to take the tests, graduated (barely), and expected to be
handed a high paying job (never got it), and are now filling the halls
of the VA hospitals getting free medical care. I figure we way over
paid for that.
I have no problem with those how saw combat - we can't do enogh for
them. But to do the same for everyone who ended up in the armed
service?
May his noodly appendage do a little more than touch!