OT for cat lovers:

You should have Googled Minipanthers instead. You would have
discovered Bombays - world's cutest breed of all-black cats.  Very
tactile, inquisitive, playful, and affectionate without being
annoying/ cloying.  One of ours does a feline version of a rolypoly on
the floor, the other loves to lick the toothpaste and soap dispensers.