Please don't misunderstand me.  I appreciate working dogs because I grew up
in NYC with a pet BORDER COLLIE, highly intelligent but perhaps the most
INappropriate dog to own in a big city apartment building.  He used to root
up ladies' dreses with his snout thinking he was herding sheep.  He also
would only drink water from the bathroom sink - nevrr from a bowl or dish.