I knew my comment would get a rise out of somebody!  Good point about the
need for work and guide dogs - I hadn't thought of that.

My comment was directed more to what I call vanity dogs, those rare and
pricey breeds that attract humans (aka "owners") who use them as
an exotic fashion accessory or lifestyle enhancer.