I would think it best to learn a trade so that you could get out of
college with the least debt needed.  It may take a bit longer to get
out, but you will have matured immensely by the time you are handed
that sheepskin.  It is also a great back up incase you get out with
that BA and there are no survival wage jobs to be had.

clay