<How much did you agree to pay in writing?
*All verbal*

<Did you give those morons your only key?
*No
*
<Is your car where you can get to it?
*It's locked up in their shop.
*
<They haven't hooked up the cable like you agreed
to pay them for, they don't even have the cable, and you didn't look at
the car to verify the cable was linked up right before you agreed with
them that the tranny was toast.
*Not that simple. It was a Junk Yard tranny, so I trusted them to say it's
toast and agreed for a rebuild. Price is not an argument. Getting them to
deliver is the problem.*
*First I was confident but than encountered Lies, Excuses and Smoke Screens
(reason for delay: Fine tuning the valve body because it will not shift in
3rd?). That got me to question their integrity. Now I am the bad guy and
can't get my car back.*

On 1/22/08, Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hans Neureiter wrote:
> > At 5:00 PM I got a call saying the tranny is trashed and needs a total
> > rebuild for $ 2100.
>
> Time to run, run, run.  If you were going to pay $2k for a tranny,
> you'd buy it from Rusty and have somebody reputable install it for you.
>
> Time to do some searching on the state gov't web page, anything I
> tell you about Michigan law wouldn't be applicable and might be
> out of date anyway.

Hans Neureiter, Houston, TX
'82 300SD, '95 E300D