Perhaps all tranny shops are like this --  who knows  -- my sons Tahoe
started shifting poorly - had a national chain shop change the fluid and
check it over - which is what I authorized.  When I picked it up they said
it was fine with the fluid change.

Drove it - not any different.  This time went to another tranny shop I have
used  -- said it was low on fluid - said they fixed it and we paid and left.
Still not right - this time we went to a dealership. They have a bit more
need to maintain higher standards due to higher visibility.  I know - you
have all been screwed by the dealer.  Anyway, left it with them - they said
the ATF did not look fresh - had it changed again.    \

I should have done my own work but my health was bad at the time - was
having 4 or 5 "Bad" days/week.  Bad means I scream in pain every 30-40
seconds.

So, the lesson here is find a ship that *needs* to treat the commmunity
fairly.

Also - check with your local TV news  - often they will have a "Community
Affairs" department that wil investigate problems and put them on the air.
No matter what shop we are talking about, none want a TV crew pushing a
camera in their face with a reporter calling them a crook. (or inferring
it).

Recoding the phone call may put you at risk legally - don;t do anything that
will hurt you -

Take care -

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
.