Hi,

I just committed a portable assyntax version of gl_mmx_blend_transparency.
(src/X86/mmx_blend.S)

It's not used at this time, we have to create a hook first - (Keith ??)

The commented code in mmx.h is taken from blend.c - it does not works
since we habe to do this for every context.

The best way would be to create a table with all blend functions which the
MMX initialisation function could modify. This would be a similiar way how
it is done with the xform functions.

In MesaCVS/util I stored a file GAS2assyntax.cc, a converter for
gcc-generated assembler files to assyntax.

compile with

$ g++ GAS2assyntax.cc -o GAS2assyntax

usage:

$ cc -c -save-temps infile.c