Easy now... no one is going to get hurt. This is an idea, not a feature
request.

We already have:
  recentCards
  recentNames
  lockRecent

Would it be useful to have any/all of these:
  recentDirectories (list of all directories that have been "the
directory")
  recentFiles       (list of all files that have been opened)
  recentURLs        (list of all HTTP URLs that have been loaded/gotten)
  recentSockets     (list of all connections that have been
accepted?/opened?)

Some or all the above might need locking capability like "lockRecent".

Phil

--
Phil Davis