All,

Perhaps I can throw a little more light on this argument.

The meteorite in question here is one that I purchased from Steve for the SAME price as the customer wanting a refund. I have sold a good amount of it, as well as many other dealers on this list. My customers are happy, and rightly so, as this meteorite is a rare witnessed fall, and smaller examples, like the one the customer of Steve wants to return, are even rarer.

As we all know, the value of meteorites is in a constant flux. Dealers should know this most of all. Steve's customer IS a dealer, although I use this in the broad sense of the word. He is only looking to maximize his profit by asking Steve for a refund.

Best Regards,
Geoff Cintron

Island Meteorite

http://www.islandmeteorite.com