Hello Emiliano,

you wrote:
>> Anyone know of a problem with article fetch() in 1.2.4?
>> For some reason I'm not getting $article->content back.
>> So, for example, the output of
>> which is missing $a->content.
>>

>> Seems kinda hard to imagine that this is an undiscovered
>> bug, but I can't see what else could be wrong here.
> content is indeed not returned. Alexander, I think this deserves to
> be amended in 1.2.6, no?
I've  already  fixed  this  when had been rewriting Midgard-PHP module
(taking  off  many  common  code  pieces  to  Midgard-lib and wrapping
'change'-functions  with  repository  checking  I've found this broken
'content') so Midgard 1.2.6-beta2 will fix this bug.

Best regards,
 Alexander                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]