Hi.

We're a smaller company providing transaction-handling on
pre-paid/gift-cards as well as revolving credit-cards for chains and
shopping centers. At the moment we're running on a 3rd party banking
product, but we'd like to replace it with something where we have more
control over the development.

Would it be possible to use Mifos for this:

Is it possible to have multiple institutions in the same database-schema,
all using same currency?
The bulk of our cards are anonymous gift-cards, is that a problem in terms
of having a minimum of registration for each card?
The system should be able to handle both single- and dual message
transactions.

I know it will require some adjustments for us, but if the basics are ok,
we've come a long way:)

Do you think it's possible or am I stretching it a bit?

Best regards
Bjarne