Hi Bjarne,

>>Is it possible to have multiple institutions in the same database-schema,
all using same currency?
Yes

>>The bulk of our cards are anonymous gift-cards, is that a problem in
terms of having a minimum of registration for each card?
MifosX does not have any out of the box support for Gift cards (and
probably will not in the foreseeable future). Depending on your
requirements, it might be easy to extend the API's for Savings Accounts for
building out such functionality

The current API's are listed at
https://demo.openmf.org/api-docs/apiLive.htm, api's specific to
savings can be found at