Thank you all for your kind and detailed replys:)

At the moment we are just looking around to see what is available for us to
use, and I think your product is very exciting with a few obstacles for us
to solve.
If the decision makers find this interesting I'm sure we will get back with
more in-depth questions:)

Kind regards
Bjarne