Good day,
I tried to install OpenBSD 5.3 64-bit on VMware Workstation 9.x and so far
it's working like a charm.
I next tried to install WindowMaker, to override the default twm, I created
an .xinitrc file on home directory with just one entry: wmaker. When I
typed startx, as expected, the X window manager is WindowMaker.
I then installed GWorkspace, and to run it, I have to type in the xterm
window: GWorkspace.
I read the man page on startx, I tried to follow the example of
/etc/X11/init/xinitrc where it ran "fcwm || xterm" to run xterm after the
default WM started, by creating an <home dir>/.xinitrc with "wmaker ||
GWorkspace" but it doesn't seem to work.
Can somebody please give me pointers how I can run GWorkspace automatically
when I start X with WindowMaker as WM?
Thank you very much.