On 2014-10-20 11:31, Giancarlo Razzolini wrote:
On 20-10-2014 01:53, Nicolas Haller wrote:
I have a strange issue while trying to reconfigure my Soekris after
the CompactFlash died.
Here the picture. I have a dedicated FreeBSD server linked with my
Soekris acting as my home gateway(which was running OpenBSD 4.0, and
now running OpenBSD 5.5).

If you can, wait for November 1st for OpenBSD 5.6. It will be worth it.
The both machines talked to each other through an OpenVPN tunnel with
point-to-point tun interfaces. This part is working smoothly.
IIRC, you'll need to used bridge based, instead of routed based openvpn
connection. Just be aware that, depending on how you bridge your
interfaces, there will be a lot of broadcast and multicast traffic going through it. You will probably need to block some of those and just allow
the OSPF traffic.

Cheers

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type
application/pkcs7-signature which had a name of smime.p7s]

I am using openvpn (with tun interfaces) and quagga to do something similar between two linux boxes .

I experienced that exact issue a while back and managed to solve it by accident while upgrading openvpn ...

I am currently using OpenVPN 2.2.1 x86_64-linux-gnu and quagga 0.99.23.1

Cheers