On 20-10-2014 11:02, Louis Bailleul wrote:
> Just to be clear, I did not say that the solution was to upgrade or
> anything else.
To quote you: "I experienced that exact issue a while back and managed
to solve it by accident while upgrading openvpn ..."

> But I think that asking someone to check the versions of the software
> he is running might be a step before asking him to change his setup ...
The only info the OP didn't provided on his very own first e-mail was
the version of the OpenVPN daemon running on FreeBSD. But he did
provided the version running on OpenBSD.

> But thanks for reminding me to keep my mouth shut the next time I
> think I could be helpful.
You don't need to do this. Just do not say that you solved a issue by
"accident". This means that you probably don't have a clue of what
you're talking about.

Cheers

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]