> You are a normal user and have full disk encryption. You must have
> read the man page on how to do that?

I was curious and asked my favourite search engine for *openbsd full
disc encryption* and got results like
http://www.bsdnow.tv/tutorials/fde, readed them and found the needed
commands. Yes, after that I looked in the man page what the people
there had done.

> Found the installer option did you.

Don't know, what you exactly mean.

> I have read several books on openbsd and all the man pages I could
> find and didn't find out how to do it anywhere else other that how to
> webpages.

Really, *Absolute OpenBSD - Unix for the practical paranoid, second
edition* page 166 *Encrypted Disk Partitions*, page 167 the bioctl
command including required switches.

IMHO you wrote on 2015-12-21 (taken from marc.info) *I can do that. [
... ] Easy Peasy!* - the community and the developers will judge you
based on your words. If you don't hold your promise, you have earned
the virtual kick in the ass.