"Jake D. Parsons" writes:
> You seem to be railing against some perceived notion of injustice in

Injustice? No. Irrelevence.

> some perceived notion utopia. What is the point and agenda here? Why do

Utopia? Have you ever even *run* a computer system? My point is that I'm tired
of the excessive waste and shere incompetence caused by bickering between
people unwilling to humble themselves enough to admit to their shared
experiences and common goals. How did we *ever* let the emperor's new server
come to pass?

Although it does pay well.

> different technologies? Because it is their choice and considerations of
> what would work best for them. I' am glad there is so many choices. It

This sentence no verb. If I assume 'exist' it can only imply that you
misunderstand. Quelle surprise.

The problem is not different technologies; competition builds strength. The
problem is identical bikesheds painted different colours; competition can also
end in a premature death of misdirected talent.

Ingo, although I disagree with the finer points of his argument, is the only
person in this thread yet to talk sense. There's _so much_ posturing. And to
what purpose?

> means the riff raff can float their raft over there and I can float my

Always it is "they" who are the riff-raff. Such arrogance.

> raft over here.

And yet they're still rafts, while we fool ourselves that we man a battleship.

Enjoy your lawyer-enriching disaster while you are ground into irrelevance
beneath a mountain of impotence and wasted effort.

Matthew