> > > I only need a browser.
> >
> > Surf? w3m?
>
> w3m is a phantastic tool! When it gets unbearable, I copy the location
> from firefox and feed w3m with it.
>
> I will try later surf.
>
> iridium does not convince me till now. It seems to be a new browser
> (different from chrome) as any linux distribution is a new operating
> system. It seems to be slower than firefox, the window for everything
> (url, search, etc) is a risk.
>
> Rodrigo.

I can vouch for surf, not too hard to get running, composes well with
other unix tools and it's built by the suckless community, so you know
they value a small footprint as well. But dont expect to have all websites
render and work flawlessly, it's browser engine wasnt the most up to date
last time I checked.

Mathuin