You can try Otter-browser. It is a fork of the Opera browser. My bank
website and a few other websites refuse secure logins but in general it
works well.

 I am using it on OpenBSD 6.1. It won't play videos until you install the
necessary plugins. Here is how to fix it.
        The Otter Browser cannot play videos such as at YouTube
>How-To-Repeat:
        Go to YouTube and try to play a video. You will get an error
message.
>Fix:
        The fix is to install gstreamer1-plugins-good-1.* and
        gstreamer1-plugins-libav-1.*
        as root do the following:
        # export
PKG_PATH=https://mirrors.syringanetworks.net/pub/OpenBSD/6.1/packages/amd64/
        # pkg_add gstreamer-plugins-good-0.10.31p18v0.tgz
        and
        # pkg_add gstreamer1-plugins-libav-1.10.4.tgz
        The above is only an example. Your OpenBSD system may have
different versions.

        The Otter-Browser will now play videos

On Jan 26, 2018 10:51 AM, "Kevin Chadwick" <m8il1i...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, 26 Jan 2018 17:13:47 +0000 (GMT)

> (1) "even *running* firefox on an i386 netbook with 1Gb of memory is
> unbearable."

We still have a 1.73 Ghz 1.5 Gigabyte Ram laptop that does OK with
firefox. It is running fvwm 1 as a desktop though which requires
clicks occasionally for some windows to show these days?