On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 11:25 AM Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri
<andreas.kah...@abc.se> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 10:59:21AM -0400, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
> > On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 4:26 AM Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org>
> > wrote:

> > > That is a NetBSD manual page, it does not apply to OpenBSD.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > I may be splitting hairs, but the pages title clearly says it is an
> > OpenBSD man page.
>
> I have no real connection to the OpenBSD project other than being a long
> time user, and I have an interest in documentation.
>
> It says, at the top of the page, it says "OpenBSD manual page server",
> i.e. it's a manual page server hosted by the OpenBSD project.  The
> link that you mention contains the string "NetBSD-8.1" and the name
> of the manual that you're looking at is "security — NetBSD security
> features".  Also, "NetBSD-8.1" is repeated in the page footer and the
> string "NetBSD" occurs many times throughout the page while "OpenBSD"
> really only occurs once.

Hovering the mouse over the open tab says "security(7) - OpenBSD man
pages". I double checked it when I saw the references to NetBSD.

Regarding the references to NetBSD, I thought your sed went sideways.
I assumed OpenBSD and NetBSD were collaborating and shared code and
docs in some places.

Figuring out why the sed was broken was not my task at hand. I was on
the site to figure out why my test for FORTIFY_SOURCE was failing. The
admins can figure that out why the document conversion is not working
they notice it.

Jeff