On Sat, Jul 15, 2006 at 04:58:35PM -0500, Eric Pancer wrote:
> Jesus you're a fucking idiot. I mean, seriously: this thread has got to be
> one of the more idiotic things I've ever read here.

Ok I'm about to fucking blow a fuse!  What's your fucking problem!
You're a shark!  Nasty, bloodthirsty beast!  Respect my needs without calling
me names or questioning my logic.  Here !
http://www.snickers.org/~pjp/find-blow-a-fuse.mp3.

> Anyway - the truly paranoid connect to different ISPs. Your provider has the
> source port you're coming from, your MAC address, and prolly the MAC of your
> DSL router in their CAM tables. You've achieved nothing, lackey.

Oh did I say I change my MAC?  Since it takes so long for the modem to learn
it, I only do this on a daily basis.  But I don't expect you to copy my
behaviour or anything...

-p

--
Here my ticker tape .signature #### My name is Peter Philipp #### lynx -dump
"http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pufferfish&oldid=20768394"; | sed -n