Peter if you want to be anonymous look up tor.

I'm not trying to call you names or anything and I'm no security expert either
but I'm sure this scenario is likely from the point of view of your ISP:

If I'm going to provide my customers internet access I better keep track of
the traffic that my customers' dsl modems generate.  This is to protect me
from lawsuits and abuse of the services I provide.  Hmmm.  Looking through the
logs I notice that all of a sudden my dhcp server is sending out IP leases
every minute, why?  Or when I look at my graphs, there is a spike in dhcp
leases and plateaus for the rest of the day.  Hmmm.  This one customer with a
dsl mac address such and such and/or phone number such and such is the one
making all the request for a new leases.  I wonder what he's up too?  Hmm.
Most of his traffic is mp3's.  Hmmmmmmm.

Just from the fact that you make all those request for new leases makes you
stand out.