Timo Schoeler wrote:
> Thus Theo de Raadt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spake Thu, 01 Nov 2007
> 05:43:06 -0600:
>
>> Where's the diffs Timo?
>
>> Are you going to continue preaching bullshit, and then not showing
>> diffs?
>
> (Please see the bottom of the email for my reply. As it used to be.)
[massive fullquote]

> Hi list, hi Theo,
[OT rant]

Who are you to complain about top-posting and then running in a
fullquote?  Who are you to waste precious developer time by writing such
a nonsensical mail to multiple(!) mailing lists?  Who are you wanting to
teach manners to a grown up?  Your goal might be noble, but in this
context you're nothing but a troll, since the moment you appeared on
this list.  Fuck! (sic)  Grow up and ignore the stuff you don't like or
simply walk away.

That was the last brownie from me, no more food for you.
  simon

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of signature.asc]