Thus Simon 'corecode' Schubert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spake Sun, 04
Nov 2007 13:15:27 +0100:

> Timo Schoeler wrote:
> > Thus Theo de Raadt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spake Thu, 01 Nov 2007
> > 05:43:06 -0600:
> >
> >> Where's the diffs Timo?
> >
> >> Are you going to continue preaching bullshit, and then not showing
> >> diffs?
> >
> > (Please see the bottom of the email for my reply. As it used to be.)
> [massive fullquote]
> >
> > Hi list, hi Theo,
> [OT rant]
>
> Who are you to complain about top-posting and then running in a
> fullquote?

A member of this fucking email lists. :)

> Who are you to waste precious developer time by writing
> such a nonsensical mail to multiple(!) mailing lists?

Dito.

> Who are you
> wanting to teach manners to a grown up?

Ouch. Who is the grown up? Theo? No, he continually uses the language
of a three-year-old child stuck in the anal phase.

You? No. Grown ups are able to _discuss_. You are not.

> Your goal might be noble,

See.

> but in this context you're nothing but a troll, since the moment you
> appeared on this list.  Fuck! (sic)

Ah. That hurts soooo much.

> Grow up and ignore the stuff you
> don't like or simply walk away.

What part of my email did *you* read _and_ understand? Obviously _not_
the part that I _like_ OpenBSD, but I _dislike_ how it's being
destroyed? :)

> That was the last brownie from me, no more food for you.

I don't take food from you either, so don't mind.

>   simon

Have a nice day!

Timo
iD8DBQFHLb11UY3eBSqOgOMRCmiwAJ0fRAsQjz5kcPBYShgSpwlfPtDBoACfQ3a7
tjCaqEDTHALSAi72YwGdbWg=
=tOjm
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----