[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Martin A. Langhoff) wrote:
>        - Is there a way to configure mod_perl so that it does not crash
>apache down? Or maybe it never does and he doesn't know?

Run another Apache server of your own on another port, and use mod_rewrite to
pass mod_perl requests through to your server.  It's what I do with an ISP.

I must say, though, that using an ISP and mod_perl has caused me a lot of
headaches.  It's better to use your own box if you can.

  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            The Math Forum