> > perl_destruct/perl_free are not called at restart, only during
> child_exit.
> > it looks like that might need to change to finish the dso puzzle.  I
> > experienced some problems there, but that was a few years ago, looks
> > like it's time to revisit.

Just one more thought: The mp_dso_unload, which Daniel has patched, is
registered as cleanup. So it should be called everytime the modperl
libraries is unloaded and only when modperl library is unloaded, we need to
unload the other libraries. So as far as I see this patch is all that is
neccessary. I am missing something?

Gerald