On Tue, May 23, 2000 at 09:26:13AM +0100, Matt Sergeant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hmm... AxKit does all this, and is very stable for me, and I've only had a
> couple of reports of segfaults, none of which went unsolved as far as I
> know...

OK. To be fair, I am not 100% sure wether it's an mod_perl problem. The
same application works fine in standalone (e.g. SpeedyCGI) mode. It also
seems to be related to high perl parsing activity (the application parses
at least 60k of perl source per second ;)

So, as to not clobber this dicussion with any claims of mod_perl
stability, let's consider mod_perl rock-solid, since the I can handle the
stability problems (segfaults do not occur on requests, but either after
them or while startup, so users aren't affected)

What I cannot handle is the reparsing of my modules :(