Hello,
I'm sorry to send administrative questions to the list, but could you please
include at the end of the messages the addresses for tasks such as
unsubscribing?  (or at least send me a private email with them? :) )

Thank you,
        Fabio

Fabio Arciniegas A.                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Viaduct Technologies, Inc.                    Software Engineer
http://www.thefaactory.com                    (301) 6563002x125
 "The world is all that is the case" - Wittgenstein