> I think splitting the systems into tiers (simple, average, framework)
> will also help to solve this problem. And of course, the feature
> checklist will be a continually evolving creature.

Absolutely agree.  There is no reason to reinvent the wheel.  I don't
see why a complete app server system couldn't be put together in such a
way as to allow the use of the individual technologies on their own.

It would be one of the rare circumstances where the sum of the parts was
equal to the whole.
Mr. Erich L. Markert                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Computer Learning Center                 TEL (914)422-4328
Pace University
1 Martine Ave
White Plains, New York 10606-1932

                -- Henry Spencer