Stas Bekman wrote:

> Sure, no problem. One of the current cvs access holders can commit the
> first release for you, and then you will be able to continue by
> yourself. Obviously getting all the support that you might need on the
> way.

Having recently discovered the joy of CVS, I look forward to it. Awfully
nice to able to roll back to a previous version - although (knock on
wood!) I haven't had to use it yet.

> I hope that you write the doc is POD :)

I suppose I could... I was planning on having a nice checklist of
features/systems that would be a pain to do in a fixed width font. An
HTML table would make my life MUCH easier there. Is there something in
POD that makes tables easier?

--
Drew Taylor
Vialogix Communications, Inc.