Gunther Birznieks ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said something to this effect:
> One book I would highly recommend on CVS is Open Source Development with
> CVS by Karl Franz Fogel. I found it to be not only highly informative but
> an incredibly fun read as well. Each of the semi-dry CVS chapters is
> followed up by a fun anecdotal chapter about open source development
> processes and how and why they work (esp focusing if possible on how CVS
> helps that process).
>
> I've also found it to be a better "advanced" reference than any of the CVS
> documentation I have. Somehow it just "feels" indexed better. I own no
> stock in Coriolis Books by the way. :)

Most of this book is available from http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/ (all except
chapters 1,3,5, and 7), for those of you who aren't familiar is CVS. The site
contains the book in HTML, Info, Texinfo, and Postscript format, and you can
get the working copy vis anonymous CVS, also.

(darren)

--
Tell a man that there are 400 Billion stars and he'll believe you.
Tell him that a bench has wet paint and he has to touch it.