At 07:38 PM 11/15/00 -0600, Les Mikesell wrote:

> [...]

You ask that on the mod_perl list? ;)  It's not perl, of course.

I like those <perl> sections a lot.

Oh, there were the weird segfaults that I had for months and months.
http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/182/2000/10/0/4480696/

Nothing against mod_rewrite -- I was just wondering if a small perl could
be embedded with out bloating the server too much.

Bill Moseley
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]