I don't think another choice could hurt and potentially is cool.

However, at the same time... I do know that when I go to the Microsoft
World I get really annoyed at the fact that VBScript syntax means different
things to different apps including IIS. And that it's so different from VB,
I can't believe they have the nerve to say VB Programmers will pick up
VBScript quickly.

Anyway, viva la choice. If you want to try it, go ahead. There are
obviously people who really want to use it. In fact, I suspect mod_backhand
would really like it so that Apache::Backhand could run in a smaller
footprint for writing candidacy functions (just don't run them in Florida
-- sorry that was bad, I couldn't resist).

Later,
   Gunther

At 10:49 PM 11/16/00 +0100, Robin Berjon wrote:
>At 18:35 16/11/2000 +0100, Fabrice Scemama wrote:
> >ok so what about miniperl, which is used when building perl?
>
>Is your question, what about embedding miniperl rather than microperl ? I
>don't know enough about the diffs to decide, and anyway I couldn't do the
>job myself. I was just supporting bill's idea as one that I think could be
>interesting, should anyone have tuits to spare on testing this out :)
>
>-- robin b.
>Don't panic.

Gunther Birznieks ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
eXtropia - The Web Technology Company