On Fri, 22 Dec 2000, Philip Mak wrote:

> I realized something, though: Although the pages on my site are
> dynamically generated, they are really static. Their content doesn't
> change unless I change the files on the website. (For example,
> http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/ccs.htm depends on header.asp,
> footer.asp, series.dat and index.inc. If none of those files change, the
> content of ccs.htm remains the same.)

Thats just the sort of layout AxKit is great for. Its basically how Take23
works - even though it looks like a dynamically generated site, its not.
Everything just comes from static files, and when those files change,
AxKit recompiles the pages and caches the results (with some
intelligence associated with the parameters used to determine if this is
the same view of that URL).

--
<Matt/>

    /||    ** Director and CTO **