This is off-topic, but I am having problems downloading Sablotron from its
website (Sablotron is a component that AxKit requires).

On http://www.gingerall.com/charlie-bin/get/webGA/act/download.act the
link for "Sablotron 0.50 - sources" and "Sablotron 0.50 - Linux
binary" redirects to download.gingerall.cz, which is an unknown host.

The Sablotron mailing list also appears to be busted, having an unknown
host problem.

Since several people mentioned AxKit on this list, I thought someone here
might know about Sablotron. Do you know where I can download it from? I
haven't been able to find any mirrors for it.

Thanks,

-Philip Mak ([EMAIL PROTECTED])