From: Rob Nagler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I don't think you can change the access log format, but you can
> modify the values.  For example, you can set $c->user and $c->remote_ip.

Thanks Rob, this is helpful and it works. The value I'm wanting to change is in
r->the_request, but passing a value to that method yeilds a usage message:

  Usage: Apache::the_request(r)

This routine returns a string, so I assumed it would take a string. I've tried passing
other things always getting the same message. I've glanced at mod_log_conf.c, and some
core code, but I don't see what I need to pass.

---
Rodney Broom